ON THE GO BANKING IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND.
First National Bank, Cortez is proud to be Your Bank…Face to Face. We know that in today’s bustling world, being able to manage your finances at the tap of a screen is important. That’s why we’re rolling out Mobile Banking – to give you the flexibility to stay on top of your banking needs while you’re on the go!
Our Mobile Banking app is free and allows you to:
- · Check your account balance;
- · Securely transfer funds between accounts;
- · View and pay bills;
- · Review your account history and statements; and
- · View account alerts.
Follow these easy steps to enroll in Mobile Banking today!
Mobile Banking is available to First National Bank, Cortez customers who are currently enrolled in Online Banking. If you are not yet enrolled in Online Banking, come visit us at 2258 E. Main Street | Cortez, Colorado 81321 or call 970-565-3781 to learn how to sign up.
If you are currently enrolled in Online Banking:
- · Visit www.fnbcortez.com > Click on Online Banking > Sign in to Online Banking through the secure portal or visit https://www.netteller.com/login2008/Authentication/Views/Login.aspx?returnUrl=%2ffnbcortez.
- · Once logged in, click on Options > Select Mobile Settings
- · In the mobile settings window:
o Check the box for “Enable web access for your mobile device”
o Select Yes or No in the drop-down box next to “Receive Text Message Alerts”
o Enter your mobile phone number
o Select your mobile carrier in the “Select wireless provider”
o Select the account(s) you want mobile access to
o Click “Submit”
- · Verify the information is correct > Click “Confirm”
- · Read and consent to the Mobile Banking Agreement
- · You will then be taken to a confirmation screen and a text message will be sent to your mobile device.
- · Visit the Google Play store or Apple App store and search for FNB Cortez or First National Bank, Cortez
- · Download the app > Login with your Online Banking ID and password