The First National Bank, Cortez Visa Check ATM Card
It's Everywhere You Want to Be.
To report a lost or stolen Visa Check card call:
970-565-3781 or 1-800-737-2007 --- 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday
1-866-546-8273 --- Evenings and Weekends
The Way You Pay Can Do A Lot For You
With the FNB Visa Check ATM Card, you not only have access to your cash at ATMs, but you also have an easy way to pay directly from your checking account --- without writing a check!
It Offers You Great Flexibility
With the FNB Visa Check ATM Card, you have a convenient alternative to cash or checks when it comes to paying for things. You can even use it to pay for mail orders, telephone orders or orders over the WEB! It is also a great way to schedule automatic recurring payments for utilities or telephone bills.
It's faster than writing checks
Hand the card to the cashier and ask to sign the receipt. The amount will be automatically deducted from your checking account. No hassles with check approval.
It helps you keep close tabs on your money?.
In addition to the signed receipt that you receive at the time of your purchase, you also receive details on every purchase on your checking account statement. This simplifies your recordkeeping.
It's safer & more private than checks
With a check you have to give out your address, phone number and social security number to strangers. With The Visa Check Card you are not required to give out your personal information or show another form of identification. Plus, Visa signature-based check card purchases are covered by the $0 cardholder liability and provisional credit policies of Visa. This means that you are not liable for any unauthorized signature-based purchases with your Visa Check Card.
It's also your ATM Card
You can use your Visa Check Card to withdraw money from ATM locations worldwide. Anywhere you see the Star Logo. You may also get cash back from many merchants such as grocery stores, convenience stores and many mass retailers by asking for cash back. You will be required to enter your PIN (Personal ID Number) for these types of transactions.
Get Your FNB Visa Check Card Today. Apply Now!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE FNB VISA CHECK ATM CARD
What is The Visa Check Card?
The Card combines the purchase power of Visa with the convenience of your FNB ATM card. Use it instead of a check to purchase goods and services wherever you see the Visa logo, or to withdraw cash at any ATM.
How does The Visa Check Card work?
Instead of writing a check for purchases, simply present the Visa Check Card, sign your name to the receipt, and the amount will be automatically withdrawn from the funds available in your checking account.
Where can I use The Visa Check Card?
You can use it to make purchases at any of over 23 million businesses accepting Visa. Buy groceries. Have dinner at your favorite restaurant. Pick up the dry cleaning. Pay for gas at the pump. Pay for phone orders or Internet purchases. Pay for anything you would pay by check wherever Visa is accepted. The possibilities are endless!
No, there are no costs for the card or any transaction fees for purchases made with the Visa Check Card, provided there are sufficient funds for the transaction in your account.
How Can I Get Cash With My Visa Check Card?
You can use your Visa Check Card to withdraw money from ATM locations worldwide. Anywhere you see the Plus Logo. You may also get cash back from many merchants such as grocery stores, convenience stores and many mass retailers by asking for cash back. You will be required to enter your PIN (Personal ID Number) for these types of transactions.
What are the key benefits of The Visa Check Card?
- Universal acceptance - 23 million acceptance locations worldwide.
- Fast, easy, and hassle-free purchasing - More convenient than paying with cash and faster than checks. No more hassle with providing identification for checks.
- No interest expense - Funds are deducted from your checking account.
- Convenient purchase record - All purchases are clearly identified on your monthly bank statement making budgeting and record keeping easier.
- Better Descriptions for Internet Banking Users - Customers downloading checking account transactions into Quicken or Microsoft Money will not have to manually enter payees for each transaction as is required with regular checks.
- Safer & More Private - With a check you have to give out your address, phone number and social security number to strangers. With The Visa Check Card you are not required to give out your personal information or show another form of identification.
- Strangers Can't See Your Account Number - With a check, store clerks, managers and others can see your checking account number
- Visa Zero Liability Policy - Visa signature-based check card purchases are covered by the $0 cardholder liability and provisional credit policies of Visa.
What is difference between PIN based and Signature-Based?
PIN-based transactions are performed similar to ATM transactions. You authorize the transaction by entering your secret 4-digit personal identification number (PIN). PIN transactions are deducted the same business day from your checking account. Merchants sometimes refer to these as "Debit" transactions.
Signature-Based transactions processed through the VISA network by signing a receipt just like you would a credit card transaction. With a signature-based transaction the funds are normally withdrawn from your account in 1 to 3 days, similar to the time it takes a check to be withdrawn from your account. These transactions are processed by the merchant as "Credit"; however, the funds are still withdrawn from your checking account and show up on your monthly statement.